The Wedding Planit website and its partner & affiliates are collectively referred to herein as “we” or “us” or “our”.
Certain features, products or software that you purchase or download from the site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time that you use, purchase or download them. And when you decide to enter a contest or sweepstakes, we present the terms and conditions for the contest or sweepstakes to you. In addition, some areas of the site provided by our third party partners and are subject to separate terms and conditions of use, which are posted within those areas.
Rules of conduct
There are rules of conduct that you are required to follow when you use the site. You must not:
- “harvest” (or collect) information from the site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on or through the site.
- Use automated means to access the site, or gain unauthorized access to the site or to any account or computer system connected to the site.
- “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- Obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- “flood” the site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the site or its systems.
- Circumvent or reverse engineer the site or its systems.
- Restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying the site.
- Manipulate or forge identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the site or otherwise provided to us or our employees.
- Impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or our employees.
If you post something to the site, such as comments or other content, do not post anything that:
- Uses strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language
- Uses racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language
- Infringes any third party intellectual property right (such as copyrights)
- Is defamatory (i.e., something that is negative and untrue about another person or entity)
- Divulges another person’s or entity’s confidential or private information or trade secret
- Is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or discriminatory
- Encourages criminal conduct
- Contains any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law
- Advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the site
- Contains any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code
- Violates regulations promulgated by the securities and exchange commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the new york stock exchange or the nasdaq stock market.
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use the site.
Ownership of site content and submissions
If you submit or post any materials or content to the site, you grant us and our business partners a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such materials and content, including alterations thereof, for our business purposes, in any form, in any media, and via any technology we choose, whether it exists now or is created in the future. You represent that any materials and content posted or otherwise submitted by you to the site is original to you and that you have the right to grant us these rights.
Please do not send us your ideas for our business. We are always thinking and creating, and we may have similar ideas of our own. To avoid any disputes between us relating to ideas that you have submitted to us you agree that, if you send us your ideas, you are assigning to us the right to use them, and you waive and release us from claims that we have used your ideas without your permission.
Responsibility for public postings and content
Responsibility for what is posted in public areas of the site lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the site. You alone are responsible for assessing the credibility of other user postings. We do not control the material that you or others may post or otherwise make available in such areas, and you understand that we have no obligation to monitor any such material or to edit or delete it. However, we reserve the right do so. We are not a publisher of user posts, and we are not responsible for their accuracy or legality.
Registration and log in
To access certain features or areas of the site, you may be required to provide personal and/or demographic information as part of a registration or log-in process. In addition, certain features of the site are only available to our registered users, and to access those areas of the site you will be required to log in using your username and email password.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up-to-date (this includes your contact information, so that we can reliably contact you). The information you submit must describe you (you may not impersonate another person or entity), and you may not sell, share or otherwise transfer your account information.
You are responsible for all activity occurring when the site is accessed through your account, whether authorized by you or not. Therefore, if you create an account, be sure to protect the confidentiality of your account password. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
The communications between you and us via the site use electronic means, whether you visit the site or send us an email, or whether we post notices on the site or communicate with you via email. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Copyright infringement notices
If you are a copyright owner who believes in good faith that your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed on the site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform us at email@example.com. We have a policy of terminating the site usage privileges of users who are infringers of intellectual property rights.
Changes to the site
We reserve the right to make changes to, or to suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), the site or any portion of the site. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Suspension or termination of access
We welcome links to the site but only in strict accordance with the terms and conditions for linking set out in our policy. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to the site upon notice. If you receive such a notice from us, you agree to discontinue your link to the site.
We control and operate the site from our facilities in the Pakistan, and unless otherwise specified, the materials displayed on the site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products and services available in the Pakistan, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access the site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Applicable law; no waiver; severability
Disclaimer of warranties
The site and its content and any services provided therein are provided for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes. We provide the site on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind whether express or implied (including warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose and non-infringement). This means that we make no promises that:
- The site will be available at any particular time
- The site will meet any particular requirements or provide any particular results
- The information on the site will be accurate or up-to-date
- The site or the information transmitted to or from it or stored on it will be secure from unauthorized access
- Information and materials that you store in your account or on the site will remain retrievable and uncorrupted (unless we promise this in a separate agreement with you)
- The site will be uninterrupted or error-free or will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
The site and its content and any services provided therein are not intended to, and do not, constitute medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. You should always consult with a qualified physician or other healthcare provider about your specific circumstances, including before starting any treatment, medical or otherwise.
We likewise make no warranties or representations regarding any products or services ordered or provided via the site. Any products and services ordered or provided via the site are provided “as is”, except to the extent, if at all, otherwise set forth in a separate agreement entered into between you and us or between you and a third party.
If you purchase a product or service from a third party after following an ad or link on the site, the terms of sale for your purchase are between you and the third party from whom you made the purchase. We are not responsible for such third party products or services or for disputes between you and their sellers.
You agree that use of the site is at your own risk. Although we try to ensure that the information posted on the site is accurate and up-to-date, we reserve the right to change or make corrections to any of the information (including pricing) at any time. We cannot, and do not, guarantee the correctness, timeliness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of any of the information available on the site, nor will we be liable for any inaccuracy or omission concerning any of the information provided on the site. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. We hereby disclaim, and you hereby waive, any and all warranties and representations made in product or services literature, frequently asked questions documents, support documentation, by our customer service and support agents, and otherwise on the site or in correspondence with us or our agents. We are not responsible for any content or materials posted to the site by users, nor for disputes between users, or between users and third parties.
These disclaimers apply to us and our affiliated and related companies as well as third parties that are involved in the creation, production or distribution of the site, and any of their employees and agents.
Limitations of liability